An exciting opportunity has arisen with a well-known and respected Ford dealer in Littlehampton, West Sussex.
We are currently looking to recruit an additional fully qualified and experienced vehicle technician, to work in our busy and productive workshop.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to offer a careful and considered approach to all repairs
- Follow manufacturer warranty processes
- Work effectively as part of a team and on one’s own initiative.
- Have excellent time management
- Have good organisational skills and display accuracy in their work
- Hold NVQ 3, City & Guilds or equivalent qualification
- Be competent diagnosing vehicle faults and rectification
- Be comfortable working with both passenger car and light commercial vehicles
- Proficiently communicate and co-ordinate with workshop control and parts departments
Prior Ford experience and qualifications would be an advantage.
A qualified MOT tester would be preferred but is not essential.
A full UK driving licence is required which you will have held for at least 6 months, with no endorsements/disqualifications for drink, drug or dangerous/careless driving offences.
Expertise and professionalism are key features and will need to be carried through in your work; customer care is of upmost importance at all times.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please apply via email to email@example.com with a covering letter and CV, or by post to
Full time cashier, Esso Forecourt
We currently have a vacancy for a full time position, hours are to be decided on a rota basis including weekend work.
Duties will include serving customers, keeping the shop tidy and various other tasks.
Applicants need to be over 18 with good customer service skills and tidy appearance.
Previous retail experience is an advantage but not essential.
Please apply it the Forecourt Manager with a covering letter and CV by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the above roles aren't for you, why not register your interest in future positions by using the contact form below.