1. All invoices to be paid at time of collection, unless other arrangements have been made.
2. All parts and accessories are covered by the relevant manufacturers guarantee from the of date sale or fitting by appointed dealer. This warranty only includes material costs and labour if fitted by an appointed dealer originally.
3. We the dealer warrant Ford genuine parts replaced by ourselves for 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever occurs first. In all cases proof of purchase must be supplied.
4. A handling charge will be made on all correctly ordered parts accepted for credit. Returned or exchanged parts must be returned within 7 days of supply in supplied condition and packaging.
5. Electrical and electronic and specially ordered parts are not returnable.
6. Title of goods supplied remains with the seller until said goods are paid for in full. Only part number prefixed with F are Ford supplied parts.
7. Estimates are valid for 30 days but subject to change in part prices.
8. The above does not affect your statutory rights.
9. All vehicles parked on site are at the owners risk.
Vehicles in our workshop are independently inspected by the RAC to ensure they meet the high Ford standards for servicing and repair. The checks are conducted at random on customer vehicles throughout the year and include physical and visual quality checks.