New for this season, the Fiesta Trend is set to hit the showroom boasting a whole range of new kit. Available for £15,995 including metallic paint as standard, but that’s not all…
Replacing the popular Zetec model, the new Trend gains 16″ alloy wheels, privacy glass and the Ford SYNC system with an 8″ touch screen, Apple car play and Android Auto AS STANDARD. Big spec for a small car at this price point.
There’s no skimping on the rest of the equipment, you also get auto headlamps, lane keeping aid, projector headlamps with daytime running lights and ‘My Key’, allowing you to set maximum speed and audio volume if you lend someone the car using your second key for example.
Want to know more? Why not get in touch.
37 Month Ford Options Finance Example – Fiesta Trend 1.1 3 Door £179pm, £2750 deposit)
|36 monthly payments||£179|
|Customer deposit||£2,750.00||Deposit allowance||£1000|
|Amount of credit||£12,245|
|Total charge for credit||£0.00|
|Total amount payable by customer||£15,995|
|Optional Final Payment||£5,801|
|Mileage per annum||9,000|
|Excess mileage charge (pence per mile)||6.0|
|Rate of interest (per annum)||0.0%|
- Retail only. Finance subject to status. Guarantees may be required. Freepost Ford Credit. Failure to make payments on time may make obtaining credit in the future more difficult. Your vehicle may be repossessed if you do not keep up payments. Subject to availability at Cuff Miller and Co. Littlehampton, for new vehicles, contracted and registered between 1st July 2019 and 30th September 2019 whilst stocks last!
- Other paint colours and options may incur additional costs. Contact us for details
- Payable with the Optional Final Payment if you wish to own the vehicle at the end of the agreement. Further charges may be made subject to the condition of the vehicle, if the vehicle is returned at the end of the finance agreement
- Images are for illustration purposes only and may vary
- Offer only available when financed with Ford Credit.